Full-Time position, Adelaide Metro
Here at Princeton College (Australia), we are driven by our goal to empower our students to meet their full potential. We aim to do so by delivering an effective learning environment that challenges and stimulates the minds of our students. Our mission is to be a center for learning, bringing in students from all around the world. We are committed to providing education and adopting a proactive approach to vocational education by constantly adapting to updated standards and technology. We are currently undergoing our registration process.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate full-time Trainer for Diploma in Building and Construction (CPC50220 ) to join our dedicated and supportive team! Delivery modes include both ‘classroom based’ and ‘on the job’ training models.
Key Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Display teaching competence and a commitment to a student-centered approach.
- Prepare for and deliver training and assessment services in accordance with our RTO policies and procedures
- Lead and manage effective teaching and learning within the classroom, workplace, and simulated learning environments with a focus on student engagement, progression, and success. Utilize flexible, blended, and inclusive learning techniques, options, and products that are responsive to various student cohorts, including commencing students and those with priority needs.
- Contribute to preparation, implementation, and review of all course resources, including TASes
- Maintain currency of knowledge in relevant training packages and vocational industry
- Be able to work and contribute to part of a team and autonomously as required
- Develop strong relationships with students, staff, schools, and other stakeholders
- Contribute to planning, design, development, implementation, and review of educational programs.
- Participate in relevant professional learning activities to develop and maintain currency of personal and professional skills, knowledge, and attitudes for both industry and learning, teaching, and assessment.
- Undertake general administration duties including monitoring of student attendance and progression, facilitating access to educational support, and providing effective feedback and advice.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience on-site supervision, with knowledge of a variety of construction trades, plus 2-3 experience in training and assessment.
- Have qualification CPC50220 or its equivalent and have TAE40116, as well as current industry skills directly relevant to building and construction management.
- Passionate about the job and love engaging with the students.
What we Offer:
· Great supportive team environment
· Flexible working options to suit you
· Grow your career
· Competitive salary package
We intend to appoint the right trainers and assessors as soon as possible based on your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications. When you submit your application together with your resume, should you be shortlisted, we will undertake a telephone interview with you within the next two weeks.
If you are successful, we will then require copies of your qualifications, two referees, and a background check before offering you an employment offer.
Should you have any questions about this position, kindly reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Harbhajan Singh.